Why finance at Stryker? : ***: Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
Who we want :
- Analytical problem solvers. **People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes - finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
What you will do : The Collections Analyst is responsible for performing customer interactions and follow-ups that ensure payments are received as per the established terms and in accordance to the cash collection and aging targets.
- Make sure payments from their assigned customers are received as per the establish terms.
- Complete the daily worklist, following the appropriate steps of the collection’s strategy.
- Timely document, log and escalate unsolved disputes.
- Complete reports on the status of delinquent accounts and related collection efforts.
- In coordination with the Credit Team, take order release/hold decisions.
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with internal customers, including Sales, Customer Service, and any other departments.
- Timely escalate large collection or reconciliation issues.
- Identify and address payment concerns and red flags before they become problems.
- Work with other Invoice to Cash teams to improve processes.
- Comply with all internal control procedures to ensure accurate financial records.
- Performs other related work as assigned by management.
What you need
- Technical degree or at least 2 years of university studies, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Fluent spoken and written English (B2+)
- Experience on collections-related systems (SAP, Oracle, Getpaid, or others)
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in a Collections role
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
About Stryker : Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.