If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
In this role, you are responsible for provides expertise on information systems security, purpose, plan and implementation, and maintenance of security defenses that provide the best protection and value for the organization. Responsible for developing, articulating, and implementing knowledge in a holistic manner, across multiple mission-critical categories and domains of Cyber Security.
Who you are :
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in IT, Computer Science, or similar.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with Palo Alto Firewall, Zscaler, or similar.
- 2 years of experience working with firewall technologies.
- Fluent Business English
- If you´re based in Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires or San José, Costa Rica.
What you do :
- Help to Lead Kimberly-Clark’s infosec platforms in the Firewall, VPN, WAF & Proxy world.
- Manage security vendors to ensure that service delivery and meet performance and business objectives
- Work with various project teams on Firewall, Proxy & WAF requirements
- Maintain the security and networking devices and upgrade when necessary
- Cross-train in-house / outsourced Vendors to share knowledge and workload
- Provide support to project teams on security deployments
- Suggest design changes as and when needed
- Automation and improvement of processes
- Responding to emergency situations and performing effective troubleshooting during critical escalated incidents & production outages
Why Kimberly Clark?
You will have the chance to work with a global organization that focuses heavily on its people development. This is an opportunity for you to take part in digital transformation projects , working with the new cutting-edge edge technologies on solutions for the whole region. We offer attractive employment conditions ( competitive salary, benefits package, flexible work ) and the possibility to work in an international team with the best Technology professionals from all over the world.