Why join Stryker? : Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Who we Want : Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes - finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Analytical problem solvers. **People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Job description: The Analyst, Customer MDM is responsible for managing workflows involving customer master data creation/updates, process improvement and maintenance within the relevant ERP system. High level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
What you will do :
- Work with relevant stakeholders and processes to maintain corporate customer master database, including set-up and maintenance of customer information within ERP system.
- Work with cross-divisional business units and appropriate team members to troubleshoot Customer Master Data sales area issues.
- Identify issues and risks to appropriate team members relating to Customer Master Data and potential adverse impacts to the business.
- Primary interaction with cross-functional areas (such as field personnel, Finance, Compliance, etc.)
- Understand and use available database and ERP systems required for work group.
- Minimal supervision, assist in maintaining policies and procedures, respond to incoming inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical for this position.
- Support stakeholder SLA’s and work to provide KPI’s
What you need :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, IS or related discipline
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other language is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional skills in applicable Microsoft software programs
- Business Intelligence tools preferred (Microsoft reporting, PowerBi)
- Major ERP systems experience (SAP or MDG, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Must be able to organize with the ability to prioritize work and keep accurate and detailed records
- Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment effectively
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
Qualifications & experience :
- 2-5 years maintaining master data records (customer master preferred)
Physical & mental requirements :
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Computer or technical knowledge
- Effective problem-solving skills
Know someone at Stryker? :