Why finance at Stryker? : ***: Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
Position summary: The Collections Analyst is responsible for performing customer interactions and follow-ups that ensure payments are received as per the established terms and in accordance to the cash collection and aging targets.
Essential duties & responsibilities : (detailed description)
- Make sure payments from their assigned customers are received as per the establish terms.
- Complete the daily worklist, following the appropriate steps of the collection’s strategy.
- Timely document, log and escalate unsolved disputes.
- Complete reports on the status of delinquent accounts and related collection efforts.
- In coordination with the Credit Team, take order release/hold decisions.
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with internal customers, including Sales, Customer Service, and any other departments.
- Timely escalate large collection or reconciliation issues.
- Identify and address payment concerns and red flags before they become problems.
- Work with other Invoice to Cash teams to improve processes
- Contribute to accurate customer master data elements
- Maintains documentation to support A/R transactions and facilitate the efficient review and audit of books and records
- Comply with all internal control procedures to ensure accurate financial records.
- Performs other related work as assigned by management
Education & special training :
- Technical degree or at least 2 years of university studies, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience on collections-related systems (SAP, Oracle, Getpaid, or others)
Qualifications & experience :
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in a Collections role
Physical & mental requirements :
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Effective problem-solving skills
Know someone at Stryker? : About Stryker : Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.